When you apply for this position, please say you saw this job on Green Dream Jobs!!
Join us at Green Home Systems to make a difference in the world of renewable energy. We’re on a mission to create a sustainable future, providing clean energy solutions and promoting a culture of awareness and action. If you’re passionate about reducing your carbon footprint and making an impact, we invite you to check out our career opportunities at Green Home Systems.
We are looking for our next Accounts Payable Specialist to come on board our team in Northridge. We are searching for top tier talent with ambition for our promotion-within model. We have a beautiful glass head quarters in the same parking lot as LA Fitness, Chipotle, Five Guys and many more for all your recharged lunch breaks.
The ideal candidate is someone with high energy, a curiosity about the industry and tenacity for personal results. This person will bring new ideas, think outside the box and have a deep passion for the role.
The Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for payment services using systems in a high accountability and a high confidential environment. This individual will be responsible for overseeing, managing and providing leadership for the accounts payable unit within the HQ in a professional manner. This position is responsible for the coordinating the processing of payments and settlements of supplier invoices, check requests, expense reports and ad hoc payments, ensuring compliance with all institutional guidelines and federal state regulations. In coordination with other members of the HQ, the Accounts Payable Specialist provides assistance to employees and vendors regarding any accounts payable related issue.
- Location: Northridge, CA, In Office Only, M-F 8 am to 5 pm.
- Assist in implementing the day to day policies and procedures governing the payroll/AP function.
- Perform duties relative to the facilities overall payroll/AP function.
- Process and verify time cards, etc, on a timely basis.
- Maintain an individual payroll record for each employee’s earnings in accordance with current regulations governing such records.
- Maintain payroll education and authorization records for each individual employee.
- Prepare payroll checks in accordance with current pay periods.