When you apply for this position, please say you saw this job on Green Dream Jobs!!
This role will report to the Head of Product, while servicing other teams within the larger organization. You will guide the Research Team’s Data Delivery department as it executes against specific customer needs, streamlining their outputs to ensure they have time to continue to scale processes to meet our growing customer base. You will work closely with Customer Success to maximize the value received by our customers while minimizing the effort required of internal teams, and be able to carry a project across the finish line through the resourcing of individual contributors across the organization.
Working hand-in-glove with our commercial teams, your drive to understand the needs of our customers and their evolving business landscape will ensure our deliverables continue to solve the toughest problems our customers face when it comes to carbon accounting and sustainability impact tracking. You will share your insights, pain points and victories with the Product Management team so that learnings gathered in ongoing execution get turned into high value features baked into our platform.
- Plan, monitor and manage the on-time delivery of projects: coordinating weekly standups, managing priority, assignment and status of Research Delivery team project tickets
- Manage ongoing changes to timeline, scope of work or priority across the team to ensure milestones are met with quality deliverables
- Own the generation of custom deliverables by combining analyzed platform downloads and modified flat files with branded templates to deliver value
- Support the expansion of our professional services offering for customers and our partnership ecosystem by developing actionable insight summaries for enterprise clients and key partners
- Ensure prioritization of customer needs is managed in relation to the team’s bandwidth by conducting a weekly check in with Research and CS
- Support CS in customer-facing engagements as needed to service research-related technical needs
- Participate in QA/QC, both on custom deliverables and standard environments to help identify and implement QA/QC process improvements
- Work in conjunction with Marketing/Product Marketing to ensure deliverable templates are in line with company branding and meet quality standards
- 2-3 years of project management experience in consulting or SaaS including ticket management for a team of individual contributors
- Experience delivering analytical reports, including distilling actionable insights from data, packaging up reports, and performing quality control checks
- Demonstrated experience engaging with clients or customers, and internally through effective cross-team collaboration with highly technical data scientists, SMEs and customer success managersAbility to work in an agile environment and manage multiple priorities
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, empathy and good listening skills
- Experience and comfort working on a remote team
- Work experience or education in the field of environmental sustainability
- Technical writing skills
- Clear judgment based on priorities and context, including the ability to reprioritize as needed and meet deadlines
- Attention to the right details
- Ability to overlap East coast hours
- Salary ranging from $85-105K commensurate with qualifications & experience.
- Competitive benefits package available.
- Applicants should have a passion for sustainability and regenerative agriculture. This is an exciting time for HowGood as we accelerate helping our growing list of customers change the food system to a more transparent, sustainable and ultimately regenerative one.