When you apply for this position, please say you saw this job on Green Dream Jobs!!
~ Intermountain Wind & Solar is the leading solar panel company in the Intermountain West, serving Utah, Nevada, Wyoming, Idaho and Oregon homes and businesses. We combine our expertise with community initiatives to provide one of the best cost-per-watt pricing options in the region. ~
If you're highly driven and a talented Sales Consultant/Closer, IWS is looking for your next level sales negotiation skills to join our team. We pride ourselves on delivering the best solar systems in the business. If you're an accomplished sales consultant with proven and measurable top tier sales experience, you will excel and make a lucrative living at Intermountain Wind and Solar.
- Multiple Locations/Remote
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Gather information from prospective customers to identify their solar energy needs.
- Prepare proposals, quotes, contracts, or presentations for potential solar customers.
- Select solar energy products, systems, or services for customers based on electrical energy requirements, site conditions, price, or other factors.
- Provide customers with information, such as quotes, warranties, funding options, incentives, or tax rebates.
- 2 years of advanced sales experience is required, technical sales degree a plus for this full commission position, retail and storefront sales will not be a qualifier as experience in this position.
- 1 year of Residential Solar Sales experience is required, specialized solar sales training will be provided.
- This is not a door-to-door sales job, but sales reps are expected to generate some of their own leads.
- Excellent customer service is required. Energetic personality that enjoys customer engagement and closing the sale, hardworking, positive attitude is required.
- Eligible to work in the United States
- All candidates are required to pass a PRE-EMPLOYMENT drug screen
- Must hold a Valid State Issued Driver's License with current vehicle insurance
- Reliable transportation
- Candidates must be able to climb ladders and take pictures in attics
- Straight commission, potential to make -$65,000.00 to $200,000.00 annually
At IWS we offer Medical, Dental, Vision for our employees, and their families with a generous company-paid portion. All employees will have access to employee-paid supplemental benefits, and company paid accidental life coverage for each employee. Employees are eligible for our 401K plan with a 4% match after 1 year of employment.