When you apply for this position, please say you saw this job on Green Dream Jobs!!
We’re the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) - an international nonprofit on a mission to end overfishing and ensure seafood is caught sustainably. Help us support healthy oceans, protect food security, and preserve livelihoods.
We’re looking for an engaging and driven Commercial Manager to assist and manage the implementation of a commercial outreach strategy for, predominantly, the Eastern US that is consistent with the MSC’s mission and strategic objectives that delivers real value and benefits for MSC partners. You’ll be responsible for managing existing partnerships and working with the Commercial Team to facilitate successful and transformative work with partners in the region.
Key attributes for this role include:
- Excellent knowledge of food supply chains and sustainability
- A customer-focused approach that is results-oriented and built on a foundation of relationship development
- Excellent project planning, work planning, personal organisation and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English – a second relevant language is desirable
- Versatility to combine self-management and self-support when working alone with productive team membership
A full list of required qualifications and skills are included in the job description you can download here: Commercial Manager, US East (current-vacancies.com)