When you apply for this position, please say you saw this job on Green Dream Jobs!!
~ Akelius buys, upgrades, and manages residential properties. The company owns 50,000 apartments in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, France, Canada, England and the United States. Akelius apartments are modernized and improved to a high living standard. ~
Check out our website for more information.
We are seeking an energy and water efficiency advisor to support our efforts to reduce utility consumption and costs globally. This person will lead our global energy and water efficiency strategy.
*** While this position is located in Berlin Germany; German language fluency is not required - and we're inviting candidates from the USA and Canada to apply. ***
- Developing global, and country-specific standards and guidelines; Providing trainings to staff on best practices;
- Support the collection and analysis of utility consumption data; Acting as an advisor to staff in all countries; and
- Providing technical assistance on planning and implementing improvements.
- Strong technical understanding of energy and water efficiency best practices in the residential multifamily sector;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Experience in leading and managing complex, multi-stakeholder projects; and
- Experience in construction or property management is a plus.
Compensation: You will receive competitive compensation with a highly motivated and entrepreneurial work environment, continuing education, and career advancement opportunities.
Please use the email address below to send your resume accompanied with a cover letter and salary requirements.