When you apply for this position, please say you saw this job on Green Dream Jobs!!
~ Sustainable Nantucket is a grassroots, non-profit organization that is rebuilding the local food system on Nantucket Island. ~
We're cultivating a healthy Nantucket by building a more locally-based and self-reliant food system on-island, and a strong local economy. These efforts include expanding agricultural demand and production; increasing access to local food for the community,through our farmers market and in our restaurants and schools; and educating our community about sustainability.
Sustainable Nantucket is seeking a Development Coordinator responsible for coordinating each element in our fundraising program, including: annual appeal, program fundraising campaigns, our Nantucket Grown magazine, special events such as the Nantucket Grown Food Festival, and donor cultivation and stewardship.
This position offers ample opportunity for ambitious candidates seeking to hone their project management skill set while working to build a healthy local food system that can serve as a national model. Former Sustainable Nantucket development coordinators have gone on to development and executive director positions with national organizations.
- Seeking a highly organized, self-motivated, detail-oriented, energetic, and creative professional;
- A team-player with at least 3 years of fundraising and event-planning & PR experience;
- Facility in use of Microsoft Office;
- Strong writing skills;
- Excellent people skills;
- Experience in juggling multiple time-sensitive priorities; and
- Experience in coordinating volunteer-based projects and/or events.
- A 4 year degree
- Please click below: "Apply Now Online!" to email your resume and a cover letter.
- Be sure to indicate: Development Coordinator.