When you apply for this position, please say you saw this job on Green Dream Jobs!!
Trillium Asset Management offers investment strategies and services that advance humankind towards a global sustainable economy, a just society, and a better world.
The firm has been at the forefront of ESG thought leadership and draws from decades of experience focused exclusively on responsible investing. Trillium uses a holistic, fully integrated fundamental investment process to uncover compelling long‐term investment opportunities.
Devoted to aligning stakeholders’ values and objectives, Trillium combines impactful investment solutions with active ownership. Owned by Australian based Perpetual Limited, Trillium independently operates its US based investment management firm to deliver equity, fixed income, and alternative investments to institutions, intermediaries, high net worth individuals, and other charitable and non‐profit organizations. The firm’s true goal is to provide positive impact, long‐term value, and ‘social dividends’ for investors.
Join a growing company with a global impact! Trillium Asset Management LLC has been the leader in integrating Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) factors into the investment process for over 40 years and is rapidly growing both domestically and globally. We are looking for someone who is eager to expand their trading knowledge to join our Operations team in our Boston Office.
The Trading Associate will report to our Chief Administrative Officer and primarily work with our Head Trader to ensure that all equity and fixed income trades are executed and reconciled. This position requires someone who can work both independently and on a team, handle various responsibilities, is technology focused, organized, and has great attention to detail.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute trade orders according to trading procedures, ensuring best execution and portfolio compliance.
- Work with internal traders and external brokers to ensure all orders are processed and settled in a timely manner.
- Create and maintain all trading records, including trade rotation, best execution, exceptions, and error resolution.
- Update and maintain security master information including pricing, dividend, and corporate action data.
- Collaborate with the ESG and investment teams to update and maintain security specific restrictions based on ESG Criteria
- Manage system automation for data coming out of our portfolio accounting and trading systems.
- Identify, develop, and implement automation initiatives to enhance effectiveness, efficiency, and industry best practices across the trading and operations team.
- Proactively work to collaboratively support departmental and firm-wide projects/ and initiatives.
- Support operational excellence initiatives.
An ideal candidate would have all or a good selection of the following:
- 1-5 years in a financial services client service or operations type role.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Knowledge and understanding of financial markets and compliance.
- Strong math, analytical, and decision-making skills.
- Excellent organization skills and ability to perform multiple tasks concurrently with great attention to detail.
- Technology oriented with expertise in Microsoft Office 365 Suite, experience in APX and Moxy and the ability to leverage systems and processes to execute activities with accuracy and efficiency.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Desire and ability to work successfully in a small growing company environment.
- Proactive and self-motivated about learning the systems and ins and outs of the business.
Trillium Asset Management LLC provides a generous compensation package that includes 401(k) plan, profit sharing plan, group life, long-term disability, health, dental and vision insurance benefits, paid time off, parental leave, commuter benefit and performance-based bonus program. True to its mission, Trillium Asset Management LLC provides employees 4 paid days per year to volunteer and allows each employee to designate a $1,000 grant to a charitable organization of their choice.
Trillium provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.