When you apply for this position, please say you saw this job on Green Dream Jobs!!
The nonprofit Leonardo Academy helps organizations and corporations quantify their current environmental impacts and develop sustainability practices to enhance their environmental stewardship, social responsibility, and economic prosperity.
- We develop new tools for sustainability.
- We strive to make sustainability practical for everyone.
- We support the entire sustainability cycle: plan, implement, track achievements, and repeat for continuous improvement.
Sustainability Project Manager - Must be a LEED Accredited Professional
About Us: Leonardo Academy has a flat agile organizational structure and our staff has the opportunity to work on projects touching many aspects of sustainability in addition to working in their primary areas of responsibility.
- Manage sustainability projects:
- Building, organizational and mobile emissions reporting - Scope 1, 2 and 3, NetZero, GHG Protocol
- LEED EB and LEED NC applications for all rating systems
- Eco Vadis, True, B-Corp
- WELL and Fitwell
- Conduct LEED applications reviews for all energy credits and assist in LEED application reviews for general credits.
- Review project applications for compliance with LEED requirements
- Provide comments and technical guidance
- Complete appropriate review forms
- Aid in writing emission reduction grants
- Project Team Management
- Sustainability project outreach/Business development
- LEED Accredited Professional - Required
- Experience conducing LEED EB O+M or BD+C Certification Application reviews for:
- Rating systems v3, v4 and v4.1
- Energy and General credits
- Initial reviews and final reviews
- Review Applications
- Quality Control (QC) of reviews:
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in one of the following: - Preferred
- Engineering (mechanical, civil, structural), Planning (urban/transportation/environmental planning, urban design), Building Operations (facility management, property management), Architecture, (architecture landscape architecture, interior design), Environmental Science (ecology, biology, environmental management)
- LEED Certification Reviewer Training/certified - Preferred
Additional Skills and Qualifications:
- Passion and commitment to the LEO’s mission of advancing sustainability
- Excellent judgment, analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Strong sense of personal responsibility and accountability for delivering high quality work within a limited time
- Ability to prioritize
- Experience serving in technical consultative role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including technical writing
- Excellent ability to clearly explain advanced technical issues in manner that is easily understood
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to work well both independently and on teams
- Pay: $40,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance