When you apply for this position, please say you saw this job on Green Dream Jobs!!
Daabon is a growing international company and industry-leading producer of sustainable palm oil. Daabon USA focuses on the import and sales of natural and certified organic palm oil and related products in North America. We supply many well-known brands in the organic and natural food industries.
At Daabon, we believe that palm oil can be produced ethically, in a way that gives human beings the benefit of this amazing natural product without damaging the planet. We’re committed to empowering our farmers and workers and investing in long-term community development. Our programs for small farmers and commitment to fair wages and Fair Trade are essential to deep-rooted growth and prosperity in the communities where we operate.
We are seeking a dedicated and detail-oriented Sales Representative to join our team.
We are seeking a sales representative to:
- Develop new clients and increase sales
- Provide high-quality service to clients across North America
- Respond to customer requests in a timely and professional manner
- Utilize CRM software to track all sales communications and follow-up
- Track and manage pending customer requests until completed
- Schedule and manage follow-up communications with clients and new leads
- Attend trade shows, visit clients, and attend on-site meetings as required
- Participate in regular meetings with the broader sales and customer support team
- Collaborate with the Sales Director to prepare the annual budget and weekly reports
- Coordinate with the customer service team regarding order planning and execution
Candidates must have the following experience and skills:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in sales and/or customer service
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Team-oriented and collaborative
- Responsible and reliable
- Professional demeanor and strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Experience in the natural/organic food industry is a plus
- Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus