When you apply for this position, please say you saw this job on Green Dream Jobs!!
~ Bluefield Research is an independent advisory firm that was founded to help utilities, companies, and organizations address the challenges in water. ~
The Bluefield Research Associate internship focuses on supporting our insight service clients though data and trend analysis, developing reports and presentations for clients, and being part of a team. This is an excellent and proven opportunity for candidates seeking to build their knowledge and experience in the global water markets. It is also a valuable entry-point into full-time employment.
Forge a new path in the rapidly changing water landscape:
- Build-out and maintain project and company databases
- Interact with industry players and government agencies to identify key data inputs and market perspectives to support strategy discussions
- Initiate and produce PowerPoint presentations
Demonstrate to research team members a growing knowledge and expertise of the water sector, water technology, and market opportunities
Build an understanding of the regulatory, technology and competitive landscape of the water industry and the development market
Show off your interests, skills, and experiences:
- Required Education – Undergraduate or Graduate degree, candidates Accepted
- Experience: Preferred 1-2 years experience in written research and analysis in the water, energy, or other infrastructure sector
- Valid work visa
- Fluent English. Other major language are a plus
- Candidates already located in Boston
Please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include the position in the subject line. Only qualified candidates will receive a response.