When you apply for this position, please say you saw this job on Green Dream Jobs!!
With personalized responsive service and years of invaluable experience, ProSource’s staff offers unique and affordable project solutions. ProSource provides its clients with the essential services to help public and private projects move forward in compliance with federal, state and local laws. ProSource’s experienced staff has gained a reputation for being knowledgeable, innovative and resourceful with a genuine concern for the client’s needs.
Offering comprehensive services, ProSource is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, with regional offices in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, Duluth and Thief River Falls, Minnesota and Cape Coral, Florida.
ProSource Land Services, a leader in the right of way, acquisition, and relocation industry, is searching for Renewables Right of Way/Acquisition Agents. Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN, ProSource is poised for expansion and growth. We are seeking Renewables Agents for a project in Arkansas.
Our Right of Way Agents are responsible to perform non-manual work related to management or general business operations, while assisting landowner and permit agency negotiations for the acquisition or real estate right-of way. Duties include:
- Leading project management oversight from initial assignment to completion, formulating project logs and preparing reports and special studies as needed.
- Lead/supervise negotiations with property owners and agencies and personally negotiate when required.
- Conduct title abstracting in court houses.
- Direct relocation advisory.
- Wetland delineations research and environmental inspecting.
- Represent company and client at public hearings when required. May present testimony as an expert witness in court appeals.
- Minimum high school diploma or GED, preferred bachelor's degree with course work in engineering, public relations, legal or real estate and/or business administration.
- 3-4 years of leasing in the solar/wind sector
- Demonstrated good judgment and decision-making skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills building and engaging rapport with internal and external clients along with the ability resolve problematic resolution issues quickly and efficiently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to all levels across the company and external clients including the ability to write clearly and succinctly and in a manner that is clear to a wide audience.
- Ability to interpret and analyze complex/detailed data, including legal descriptions, appraisals and engineering maps/drawings.
- Positive can-do attitude and resolution orientation and willingness to engage in a collaborative process.
- ProSource offers our full-time employees a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, disability insurances, retirement savings plan, paid time off including PTO and holidays.
- Competitive Compensation based on experience; day rates start at $300.00 per day.
ProSource is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.