When you apply for this position, please say you saw this job on Green Dream Jobs!!
GroundWork Renewables, Inc. provides full-service meteorological (MET) measurement equipment and services to support the development of profitable solar and wind energy projects. The firm is intensely client-focused, excelling in quick response. We are a team of versatile problem solvers that quickly assess a project’s needs and facilitate its efficient implementation. We are growing rapidly by providing our specialized service to global renewable energy developers.
GroundWork seeks a Project Manager to join the company to manage projects in support of the installation and management of MET equipment for our clients. The project manager is responsible for providing clients with timely service and high-quality data, as well as ensuring there is comprehensive documentation of all projects. Specifically, this includes the following responsibilities:
- Continually assess projects in all stages; implement and assign appropriate next steps.
- Open and maintain lines of communication between Project Management and other departments through use of web-based project management and Kanban software.
- Set goals and expectations for and ensure quality in the workmanship of the shop and the field teams.
- Communicate progress to clients through internal and external status reports and other client communications.
- Research and manage daily issues regarding staff, processes, procedures, and client needs.
- Generate and review pertinent records and deliverables.
- Represent company at professional conferences to promote the company as needed.
- Manage and execute professional service requests.
- Work closely with upper management to evolve processes to fit changing business goals.
- Advise upper management on systemic issues identified through client interaction.
- Assist with new business opportunities, including identification of organic growth within existing accounts, development of proposals (including estimated budgets), and development of new business presentations.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least two years of lead project management experience.
- Able to concisely and effectively present information.
- Able to clearly communicate with team members and clients both verbally and in written business correspondence.
- Able to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form is expected
- Proficiency in web navigation.
- Extensive knowledge of of the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel PowerPoint)
- Experience in solar or renewable energy a plus.
Please click "Apply" below to email a cover letter and resume.
GroundWork Renewables values diversity and is committed to an inclusive and transparent recruitment process. Our employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We recruit and hire without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to chat about any accommodations you may need.