When you apply for this position, please say you saw this job on Green Dream Jobs!!
BranchPattern is an award winning firm built by engineers and building scientists who genuinely care about improving people’s lives. We are advocates for building a better environment and community. Our employees are progressive, passionate and innovative change agents that strive to deliver high quality projects. If you are ready to make a difference and improve the lives of our communities apply today.
- Do you have a passion for sustainability?
- Are you looking for an opportunity learn about Green Building Certifications and Sustainable Design at a progressive firm?
- If that sounds like you, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
BranchPattern is looking for a strong entry-level, Project Administrator who is looking to learn and gain experience helping manage LEED and other Green Building Certifications. The Jr. Green Building Certification (LEED) Consultant will assist with the delivery of our consulting services for commercial real estate projects throughout the United States seeking to achieve sustainability goals. In addition to project management, this individual will learn and gain understanding in the technical application of the U.S. Green Building Council’s LEED(R) Rating Systems and other Green Building Certifications. As an Employee-Owner at BranchPattern, you will be supported by some of the most talented sustainable design engineers, building scientists, and consultants in the AEC industry.
Project Management Responsibilities
- Serve as Project Administrator for Green Building Certification projects.
- Manage of project kick-off, coordination, and site observation meetings.
- Help guide sustainable design and energy optimization strategies with project teams, including, developers, architects, engineers, and contractors.
- Research materials, building strategies, and technologies for both internal purposes and client needs.
- Perform technical analysis, calculations, design review, and submittal reviews to support sustainable design and certification goals for projects.
- Maintain organization and coordination of all communications, documentation, and schedule for 15-30 projects.
- Maintain positive client and partner relationships and deliver outstanding client service.
- Bachelors degree in engineering, architecture, environmental sciences, sustainability, or related field.
- Have a passion for sustainable building design and green building construction.
- Familiarity with Green Building Certifications and requirements such as: LEED, WELL, Fitwel, etc.
- Outgoing individual who can earn the trust of others.
- Ability to apply technical skills to projects and offer client’s answers and solutions.
- Extremely responsive and dedicated to meeting expectations.
Desired Skills or Experience:
- At least one year or prior internship experience working with Green Building Certifications, such as LEED.
- LEED Green Associate or Accredited Professional.
BranchPattern is a great place to work!
- Flexible work hours that allow you to balance work and life.
- Casual work environment where you can dress for your day.
- Employee ownership and the freedom to be an entrepreneur.
- Paid volunteer time and parental leave so you can care for others.
- Paid birthday holidays and wellness initiatives so you can care for yourself.
- Genuine and progressive leadership who put people first.
- Clear career paths and mentors that want you to excel.
- Paid certifications and memberships to build your leadership in the industry.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for all employees.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) Shares and Profit Sharing.
- 401k with a company match.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.