When you apply for this position, please say you saw this job on Green Dream Jobs!!
The Climate Trust combats climate change by funding and managing projects that reduce greenhouse emissions. Founded in 1997 in Portland, Oregon, The Climate Trust is recognized as a pioneer in the carbon market industry by developing and managing high-quality carbon offset projects; and also manages carbon offset acquisition programs for a growing number of organizations from different sectors seeking to reduce their carbon footprint.
The Climate Trust is a unique and trusted voice in the carbon market. As a nonprofit operating in this dynamic arena, it works with mission-aligned partners and provides tangible environmental benefits through its carbon offset projects.
The next Executive Director is committed to combating climate change and is driven by an abiding mission focus to serve the field. An experienced leader and manager, they have a genuine respect for collaboration and place a high value on both team and board input and contributions.
We seek candidates with a strong background in four key areas of skill and experience:
- Climate and carbon market
- Experience leading teams and interacting with boards
- Business acumen and strategic planning
- Partnership, presence, and policy builder
Note: The Executive Director position requires some domestic travel. The location is flexible with Portland, Oregon being preferred.
- The anticipated base salary range for this position is $190,000 - $230,000.
Learn more and Apply
- This search is being led by a team at GoodCitizen.
- To read the full job description and submit your materials, please click on "Apply on Company Website" below to visit GoodCitizen’s website.