When you apply for this position, please say you saw this job on Green Dream Jobs!!
~ Leeward Renewable Energy, LLC is a leading North American renewable energy company dedicated to sustainably powering your future. ~
Our generating assets deliver reliable, long-term energy solutions with an unwavering commitment to operational excellence and safety. We currently own and operate 19 wind farms across nine states, and are always seeking opportunities to further expand our renewable energy portfolio.
Leeward Renewable Energy is a growth-oriented renewable energy company that owns and operates a portfolio of 21 wind farms across nine states, with 20 in operation and one under construction, totaling more than 2,000 MW of installed capacity. We are developing new wind, solar, and energy storage projects in energy markets across the U.S.
The Executive Assistant role will be responsible for supporting our Executive team and Board of Directors. There is a considerable need for customer service skills, professionalism, accommodation, and the ability to successfully blend with all types of personalities.
- Provide administrative support to Executive Team
- Make travel arrangements and maintain travel files for Executives.
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing catering when necessary.
- Organize SLT Offsites and assist with broader company event planning when needed.
- Responsible for compiling expense reports for Executive Team
- Scanning hardcopies to electronic format and upload to SP, as needed
- Maintain Executive SharePoint Page
- Order office supplies
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Five plus years of experience working with an Executive team
- Strong Interpersonal and Diplomatic skills.
- Efficient in Microsoft Office skills.
- Detail orientation
- Flexibility in work responsibilities.
- Meticulous attention to detail and quality of work product.
- Must be professional, personable, approachable, and courteous.
- Self-motivated; take initiative and anticipate issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Position will require sitting for long periods of time as well as occasionally lifting up to twenty pound boxes.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
~ Leeward Management Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer ~