When you apply for this position, please say you saw this job on Green Dream Jobs!!
Join Bluefield in the Future of Water
Interested in making a difference and helping organizations identify and address strategic opportunities in water?
- Bluefield Research is actively seeking thought leaders, globally, for a range of positions in sales, marketing, consulting, and research.
- We are an independent insight and advisory firm providing global analysis of water markets and strategies, empowering executives and key decision makers to make more informed business decisions. Learn more about us, our team, and our clients.
- Bluefield’s dedicated water insight business is a great place to expand your skills and become a thought leader in a rapidly changing environment.
Data Analyst, Water Industry Insights
As a Data Analyst at Bluefield, you will be at the forefront of our mission to shape and deliver data-driven solutions to our multinational clients. In this role, you will collaborate closely with a dynamic, cross-functional team of research analysts, marketing professionals, and sales associates, by actively contributing to the strategic direction of our data product offerings.
We are seeking a motivated colleague to play a pivotal role in transforming our company’s data roadmap into a reality, identifying new opportunities, and driving revenue growth while providing exceptional client experiences.
Five Key Responsibilities as a Data Analyst for a Leading Provider of Water Market Intelligence:
- Maintain and Enhance Data Visualization Platform:
- Project manage implementation of data collection and dashboards on an ongoing basis to support existing clients.
- Identify opportunities to increase operational efficiency and implement process automation of existing data – primary and secondary.
- Execute the Rollout of Data Roadmap:
- Support the development of Bluefield’s data platform, including dashboards and market forecasts, to enhance stakeholder experiences.
- Lead and manage the data product pipeline, working closely with the research team for support and guidance.
- Lead Internal Stakeholders as a “Data” Champion:
- Collaborate with management and research team to prioritize business and information needs.
- Conduct regular data meetings with internal stakeholders and define key success metrics.
- Collaborate with Bluefield Teams:
- Understand and support usage of Bluefield’s data platform and drive client engagement.
- Collaborate with client “superusers” to understand how they are engaging with data on the platform and how to make improvements.
- Serve as Bluefield’s Data Point-Person:
- Be the primary contact for troubleshooting data-related issues for clients and service providers.
- Work with third-party vendors to streamline respective processes and identify new, better paths forward.
Show off your skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management, or Statistics.
- 1-3 years of experience in data management.
- Demonstrated experience performing aforementioned Data Analyst-type tasks and activities.
- Problem solving skills within an existing framework– processes, expectations, and tools.
- Technical expertise in data models, database design, data mining, and segmentation techniques.
- Proficiency in data management languages and tools (e.g., Python, R, SQL) to support research team and data management.
- Experience with data visualization platforms (e.g., Tableau, Sisense, Power BI, etc.).
- Join a dynamic and supportive team that values creativity and growth.
- Enjoy comprehensive health insurance coverage.
- Benefit from three weeks of vacation per year.
- Observe public holidays determined annually.
- Participate in our retirement plan (401k) with investment matching.
- Receive paid time off for sickness and health-related needs.
- Explore upward mobility in a startup culture that rewards demonstrated success.
- Please click "Apply" below to email cover letter and resume (PDF).
- Please be sure to include the position title in the subject line.
- Only candidates located (or willing to locate) in Boston and with valid work visa will be considered.
- Only qualified candidates will receive a response.