When you apply for this position, please say you saw this job on Green Dream Jobs!!
World Wildlife Fund (WWF), one of the world's leading conservation organizations, seeks a Corporate Engagement Coordinator.
The coordinator assists the Private Sector Engagement (PSE) team in the development and management of corporate partnerships to advance WWF's conservation mission, maximize revenue and increase awareness of WWF and its conservation priorities. The coordinator supports the development, coordination and implementation of WWF's largest corporate partnerships.
- Supports strategy through research, coordination and administrative tasks that contribute to the successful management of existing corporate partnerships focused on employee engagement and the addition of new relationships.
- Supports PSE Transformation Team in establishing and maintaining productive relationships with corporate partners, other NGOs, and WWF Network offices.
- Supports planning of events (virtual and in-person) by identifying key stakeholders, managing schedules, and communicating with attendees.
- Coordinates and supports PSE Transformation team in the development of materials, analyses, reports, presentations, etc.
- Supports PSE Transformation team with research, analysis, data entry, and methodology improvement tasks.
- Participates in the development of key communication materials including presentations, talking points, partnership activity summaries, and executive briefing memos, to drive internal communications.
- Attends calls and meetings with WWF staff, stakeholders and corporate partners, compiling notes as necessary, summarizing key points and action items in collaboration with Supervisor.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience is required.
- Requires 0-2 years of experience in account management, communications, or a marketing-related field. Experience with conservation and sustainability is a plus.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams, and Outlook is required.
- Demonstrated resourcefulness and anticipating needs of the team; as well as detailed organizational skills and ability to follow up on long-term projects.
- Ability to distill an array of content into practical output for internal and external audiences.
- Ability to write, edit & proofread written materials.
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and be detail oriented.
- Possess strong professional communication skills, both written and verbal. Propensity for knowledge management and organizing information.
- Demonstrate strong research and analytical skills.
- Demonstrates a history of initiative and accountability for work, especially project management.
- Sees the value in working with others and contributing toward larger goals and projects.
- Ability to develop new ideas and demonstrate resourcefulness and creativity.
- Ability to work independently and across teams.
- Committed to building and strengthening a culture of inclusion within and across teams.
- Identifies and aligns with WWF's core values: Courage, Integrity, Respect, and Collaboration:
- Demonstrates courage by speaking up even when it is difficult, or unpopular.
- Builds trust with colleagues by acting with integrity, owning mistakes, and holding oneself accountable.
- Welcomes other points of view and ideas, recognizing and embracing different and contrary perspectives with kindness, curiosity, and encouragement.
- Makes conscious efforts to promote cooperative practices, behaviors, and ways of working across many groups and individuals.
- Submit cover letter and resume through our Careers Page, Requisition #22127
- Due to the high volume of applications we are not able to respond to inquiries via phone
As an EOE/AA employer, WWF will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or protected Veteran status. WWF values diversity and inclusion and welcomes diverse candidates to apply.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/z1y5y6uddB4nViGe5iYEe7