When you apply for this position, please say you saw this job on Green Dream Jobs!!
Since 1985, the Boston College Center for Corporate Citizenship has been helping organizations align corporate citizenship objectives and business goals to create a more sustainable and prosperous future for all.
Based under the Carroll School of Management at Boston College, the Boston College Center for Corporate Citizenship is a membership-supported organization dedicated to advancing the field of corporate citizenship. We combine the most valuable aspects of a professional network and the resources of a leading academic institution for 500+ member companies each year.
The Assistant Director for Member Recruitment at the Boston College Center for Corporate Citizenship is responsible for managing all aspects of new member recruitment including: lead generation, qualifying, cold calling, gaining access to decision makers, relationship building and signing companies as members of The Center.
In addition, he/she will work as part of a cross functional team to engage current members more fully with The Center and initiate new revenue generating business with current members. This position is responsible for representing The Center to corporate audiences, identifying market needs of current and prospective members and broadening the audience for Center products.
- Bachelor's degree and 3 years sales experience in relationship management specific to middle market and Fortune 1000 corporations; Or 10 years equivalent executive-level corporate services sales experience.
- General knowledge of corporate citizenship.
- Passionate about knowledge sharing and continuous learning.
Note: This position may travel as much as 25% of the year to attend our courses, annual conference, and meet with members.
Boston College offers a broad and competitive range of benefits depending on your job classification eligibility:
- Tuition remission for Employees
- Tuition remission for Spouses and Children who meet eligibility requirements
- Generous Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Low-Cost Life Insurance
- Eligibility for both University-Funded 401k and Employer-Sponsored 403b Retirement Plans
- Paid Holidays Annually
- Generous Sick and Vacation Pay
- Additional benefits can be found on https://www.bc.edu/employeehandbook
- Boston College conducts pre-employment background checks as part of the hiring process and requires all employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
Boston College is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. In concert with our Jesuit, Catholic mission, Boston College is dedicated to the goal of building a culturally diverse and pluralistic faculty and staff committed to teaching and working in a multicultural environment and strongly encourages applications for women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and covered veterans. To learn more about how BC supports diversity and inclusion throughout the university please visit the Office for Institutional Diversity at https://www.bc.edu/offices/diversity.
Boston College's Notice of Nondiscrimination can be viewed at https://www.bc.edu/nondiscrimination.