When you apply for this position, please say you saw this job on Green Dream Jobs!!
Spinster Sisters is a fast-growing skincare & bath product brand in Golden, Colorado. We consciously craft all of our skin, hair, and bath products at our 100% wind + solar powered Microsoapery using premium, plant-based ingredients, with a focus on sustainability and great scents.
Spinster Sisters is distributed across 2,100 retailers in the USA and Canada and is sold direct-to-consumer on our website. We are growing fast, with a pipeline of innovation and distribution expansion across the natural and organic channel.
We started 2022 with a renewed mission to reduce plastic consumption, focusing on sustainability and consumer education. Spinster Sisters newest innovation is a line of solid, water-free bars for face, body, and hair in plastic-free packaging. We are a Certified B Corporation and have made the commitment to become Climate Neutral Certified, through www.climateneutral.org.
To support our brand growth Spinster Sisters is hiring for a full-time Bookkeeper / Office Manager. Location is Golden, Colorado. We seek team members that share a similar ethos of doing right for the planet and align with helping grow a sustainable operation. Click here to learn more about our business practices.
- As part of our team, you will be responsible for accurate and timely financial reporting.
- This position will also be responsible for maintaining efficient internal controls, adherence to accounting policies, and other company policies and procedures.
- We would like a candidate who can create and implement organizational and financial systems to strengthen the company and improve efficiency.
- 2+ years related experience
- Associates degree in Accounting
- Proficient in QuickBooks
- AP/AR/Payroll Processing/General Ledgers
- Experience working with CPG distributors, including fighting chargebacks, etc.
- Data entry experience
- Comfortable Scanning, emailing, faxing, mailing and filing documents
- Proficient in a PC /Windows based environment; utilizing MS Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to assemble and maintain highly confidential and sensitive information
- Daily & monthly reports / reconciliations
- Budgets and financial reporting
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Manage taxes, including out-of-state business fees and taxes
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
- Generate and file new hire documents, benefits management
- Strong organization, multi-tasking, and time management skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and still be a team player
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- Manage expense reimbursements and company credit cards
- Sort and deal with daily mail
- Manage employment & personnel records
- Help with employee interview / onboarding process
- Work with team to manage projects
- Manage office needs & resupply for office supplies
- Administrative support for CEO
- Salary is $50,000.
- Paid holidays and Vacation time
- Beautiful location in Golden, CO
- Positive environment of professionals
- Collaborative, supportive work environment
- Respect and appreciation for a work/life balance
- Opportunities for growth
- Direct deposit available
- Opportunity for a hybrid in-office and work-from-home/remote schedule
Spinster Sisters Co. is an inclusive employer. We welcome all applicants including all genders, people of color, people with disability, and members of the LGBTQ community. We envision a diverse, equitable workplace where you can bring your whole self to work and feel empowered to speak up and challenge the status quo. It is a key part of our mission as a company to provide opportunities for fun, friendly, outgoing, and motivated people to develop their talents and contribute to a positive work environment. If there is some way in which our application process can be adapted to be more accommodating to your needs, please let us know.