When you apply for this position, please say you saw this job on Green Dream Jobs!!
Merjent is aligned with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals. To put these goals into action we created a strategic plan that focuses on a triple bottom line (people, planet, and prosperity) that informs all of our decisions. Our expertise and this strategic alignment means Merjent is uniquely positioned to assist our clients.
At our core, Merjent believes in creating platforms for success. This mindset is centered around our people and our projects and we separate ourselves by empowering each other to rise to meet the needs of our clients. In other terms, our success is a byproduct of the passion our staff have for helping your project succeed. We accomplish this by creating space for people to operate at their natural best without the bureaucracy that impedes progress, problem solving, and effective communication.
Merjent is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Visualization Project Manager to join our growing organization. In this full-time role, you will be responsible for managing complex visualization projects, including ground level impact simulation, 3D visualization services for gas and electric transmission, wind, solar, and other energy facilities. This candidate will assist environmental project managers, engineers, and technical staff by producing a variety of renderings and graphics that
help our clients provide a better understanding of their projects to regulators, landowners, and the public.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong internal drive and a willingness to build this new service within Merjent. They should demonstrate initiative, motivation, and determination in their work, with the ability to drive results and meet challenging goals. This individual should have a track record of success in developing and implementing projects and initiatives, as well as a passion for driving growth and innovation in their field.
The following responsibilities are general duties that an employee in this position may be required to perform. The actual duties required for this position will vary. The Visualization Project Manager is responsible for the following:
- Use multiple technical software as the applicant sees fit (LandF/X, Lumion, Sketchup, Adobe products, or any additional graphic design software packages) with the end goal of providing visual simulation and 3D visualization solutions to our client’s needs.
- Develop creative visual simulation design solutions proficiently from construction documents with AutoCAD, Civil 3D, ArcGIS, Adobe, and other engineering/design-related software.
Work collaboratively with external clients, internal team members, public groups, and other design professionals throughout the design process and effectively communicate via written, verbal, and graphic means.
- Provide interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills to enable effective and professional interaction with clients, employees, municipalities, and the public.
- Write project narratives, prepare submittal documents, and assist with proposals, corporate graphic design needs, and response letters.
- Work on several projects and project teams simultaneously. We expect you to think on your feet, and provide ideas and insight toward a particular project and product.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Landscape Architecture, Computer Science, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in project management, with a focus on visualization simulation projects.
- Strong understanding of visualization techniques and technologies.
- Experience managing projects from concept to delivery, including experience with project planning, budgeting,and risk management.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate technical concepts to nontechnical stakeholders.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- A licensed Landscape Architect is preferred, but not required.
- All applicants are strongly encouraged to upload a PDF portfolio including up to five (5) examples of their work.
The salary range for these positions is $85,000 to $147,500. Salary is dependent on experience level and candidates who may be outside of this range are still encouraged to apply.
Merjent, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to
consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.