When you apply for this position, please say you saw this job on Green Dream Jobs!!
Water Harvesting Solutions (Wahaso) is a design-build firm focusing on large-scale water harvesting systems for commercial buildings. We work with architects and engineers to provide sustainable solutions for on-site water reuse.
We are currently looking for a Technical Account Associate interested in the environmental sector. The position is for a part time employee with approximately 20 hours a week to start, with the possibility of transitioning to full-time status. The schedule is flexible, and the candidate must be a self-starter who can work from home in the Chicagoland area.
The Technical Account Associate will work closely with, and reports to, the Director of Client Services and will be responsible for gathering project information, running Water Balance Analyses, working with the engineering team to recommend system designs and managing project data in the CRM. The ideal candidate must be able to interface well with clients and be comfortable working in a virtual environment. Training will be provided, but candidates must have a high proficiency in Excel and Word. Interviewees will be required to take a proficiency test in Excel. Experience working with a CRM such as SalesForce is a plus.
- Establish a relationship with prospective new clients and serve in a consultative role for potential water reuse solutions project-by-project.
- Gather project information from clients.
- Run analyses on the on-site water supplies and demands as a foundation for effective system solutions provided by Wahaso.
- Critically review analytic data and provide insights to the client to support recommended system designs.
- Work with Director of Client Services and Wahaso engineers to provide system recommendations.
- Work in SalesForce to set up customer and project information.
- Assist with project tracking in SalesForce, updating information and status as needed.
- Prepare budget pricing and quotes for clients.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in an engineering or similar field, but liberal arts candidates will also be considered.
- Must have 3-5 years of experience in a technical or environmental field.
- Must be capable of working with complex Excel workbooks and have a working knowledge of Word and Adobe Acrobat as well.
- Must be able to critically analyze data and present findings clearly to colleagues and clients.
- Must demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be able to work independently and manage time efficiently.
- Data management in SalesForce and/or other CRM systems is a plus.
- Salary commensurate with experience.