When you apply for this position, please say you saw this job on Green Dream Jobs!!
Glumac, a Tetra Tech Company, is seeking a Sustainability Strategist with 4-6 years of building-related experience to join our fun and highly capable sustainability team. We are active industry leaders, well respected within our organization, and have lots of repeat clients. The Sustainability Team is part of Glumac’s Building Sciences Group, and we collaborate with our colleagues the Energy Team every day. We are very supportive of each other and value career growth. In-office, hybrid, or fully remote work environments are available.
You will excel in this position if you:
- Have some building certification program experience (carried through from start to finish), enjoy the consulting process, and are passionate about leading the charge for sustainability by helping to guide owners and teams to develop sustainable goals and projects. Your expertise/curiosity lies in the areas of net zero building designs, climate change design/adaptation, decarbonizing existing buildings, corporate ESG consultancy, GHG Scope reporting, embodied carbon modeling, and/or sustainability planning. You also enjoy working with people and teams and have good presentation and speaking skills.
- In this role, you will manage or support a mix of portfolio-level planning, building performance and certification work, and conduct client and industry presentations. You’ll report to our Chief Sustainability Strategist and work side-by-side with the Sustainability Team on a portfolio of exciting and impactful projects.
Additional qualifications include:
- 4-6 years of building-related experience
- Experience managing LEED or Living Building Challenge projects
- Certifications (LEED, LFA, WELL, and/or Fitwel)
- Academic background in the AEC (Architecture, Engineering, and Construction) industry or environmental science
- The base salary range represents the low and high end of the proposed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Glumac’s total compensation package for employees.
Glumac, A Tetra Tech Company, is a leader in Sustainable Design. Our mission is to engineer and commission “green buildings that work.” We look for people who want to join us in stepping boldly toward the challenge of reducing the carbon output of buildings through intelligent, data-driven building design. Our world-class design teams have delivered a growing portfolio of net-zero energy and net-zero water buildings across market sectors and are working to decarbonize the building stock of some of the largest companies and universities in the world. Glumac is a place where you can apply your passion and make a tangible impact on the communities we live in.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.glumac.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at https://www.glumac.com/careers/#open-positions.
We thank all applicants for your interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Tetra Tech is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity, inclusion, and equity are among Tetra Tech’s core values. Throughout our history, the company has prioritized the equitable inclusion of all people. All qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, military or veteran status, gender, age, disabilities, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, genetic information, and any other characteristics protected by the law. We invite resumes from all interested parties. Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor, and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies.