When you apply for this position, please say you saw this job on Green Dream Jobs!!
Ornua Ingredients North America custom formulate and manufacture a complete line of pasteurised processed cheese products. With more than 80 years of experience in cheese formulation, Ornua Ingredients North America delivers functional and nutritional cheese-based ingredient solutions for leading food manufacturing and foodservice customers.
Ornua Ingredients North America has six production facilities with some of the most advanced dairy processing equipment in the sector including a state-of-the-art innovation centre providing functional cheese solutions across the US, Canada, Central and South America.
The Sustainability Manager will manage sustainability program for OINA sites to deliver regional performance targets as well as compliance with Group policies and local regulations.
- Classification: Non-Exempt or Exempt
- Agree sustainability priorities and targets for OINA business working with the Group Sustainability Function
- Coordinate local resources to ensure sustainability data is collected and reported in a timely manner.
- Report to Group on sustainability performance, trends, and drivers for the OINA business
- Coordinate local initiatives and plans to deliver OINA targets including but not exclusive to carbon emissions, food waste, packaging, and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Monitor regulatory environment to ensure any relevant sustainability policies and regulations are managed appropriately
- Support OINA commercial teams by coordinating response to sustainability requests from OINA customers
- Graduate level qualification in a business, science, engineering or environmental discipline
- 3+ years' business experience preferably in sustainability or a manufacturing operations environment
- Project / Program Management experience
- Strong stakeholder management skills – ability to deliver outcomes through influencing and engagement
- Strong communication skills – ability to explain data trends and technical concepts in a clear way to multiple stakeholders internally and externally
- Operational Excellence qualification or experience
- Formal Project Management qualification