When you apply for this position, please say you saw this job on Green Dream Jobs!!
Quest Energy Group is a multidisciplinary consulting engineering firm focused on providing sustainability solutions to the building and utility industry. Our services include energy analysis/modeling, energy code compliance, investment grade audits, building commissioning and sustainability consulting for LEED and Green Globes and other certification programs. Sustainability is our core business.
We have experience collaborating with design teams on a range of building types and construction delivery methods. These projects range from small single story residential, multi-family, industrial/laboratory and large scale multi-phased developments. Our clients are building owners, engineers, architects, contractors, government entities, private and public schools and universities, utilities, and private developers.
We can provide consulting beginning in conceptual design continuing through final construction. Quest employees consist of engineers, architects, building automation/commissioning experts and sustainability specialists. Quest operates out of Arizona and Massachusetts, we regularly perform work across the United States and have done work in over 20 countries internationally.
Responsibilities for Sustainability Consultant role:
- Register projects with Green Building Certification Institute
- Host kick-off meetings to determine feasibility
- Distribute scorecard and actions list to the team so they can start addressing LEED items
- Check plans for conformance, send open items to team for response
- Upload documentation to LEED On-Line through design phase
- Host construction kick-off meetings
- Discuss LEED or other Code items
- Discuss Commissioning
- Verify field items
- Complete final uploads to LEED Online
- Submit to GBCI for review
- Receive comments, make corrections and resubmit
Requirements for Project Manager include:
- Graduate from accredited college
- Relevant green building certifications: (LEED®, GreenPoint Rated, HERs, Energy Star)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Successful track record performing green building certifications
- Salary is $65,000.00 - $95,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Please click "Apply" below to email your resume and a cover letter.
- Type "Sustainability Consultant job application" into the subject line.