When you apply for this position, please say you saw this job on Green Dream Jobs!!
Sunland Nutrition Inc. is a premier distributor of a full line of nutritional ingredients and sourcing hundreds of ingredients for its in-stock program, with facilities coast to coast.
Our business partners are from worldwide, allowing us to deliver the best quality products and surpass professional service at the most competitive price. Our services include contract manufacture, sampling, worldwide sourcing, local inventory program, fast delivery service, logistics solution, and warehousing, we provide all technical documents and lab testing.
Sunland Nutrition Inc., a California corporation, is a one-stop solution provider of raw ingredients, we
service Nutrition, Food, Beverage, Personal Care, and Feed industries, and are well-established as an
industry-wide trusted supplier. We are currently seeking Sales Representatives who can grow the
business with us, are enthusiastic about working in an environment with People-First Culture, bring all
the benefits of our products to potential customers, assist all clients with raw ingredients needs, and are
committed to Healthy Living, Good Product, Good Service.
- Region: US West
- Work Location: Lake Forest, CA/ Remote
- Job Type: Full-time or Part Time
- Pay and Benefits: We provide Commission based or Salary + benefits based.
- Develop sales including managing prospects through the sales funnel as well as serving established accounts.
- Manages metrics to meet or exceed all assigned sales objectives including volume, profit, and expense associated with selling products.
- Respond to inquiries quickly and knowledgeably. Identifies and analyzes customer preferences to properly direct sales efforts.
- Be knowledgeable about industrial, market trends, product innovations, technical evolution, forecasts, regulatory activity, and cost pressures, etc.
- Work internally with Customer Service, Operations, Shipping, and Quality Control to proactively meet customer expectations.
- Resolve customer complaints and improve processes related to efficient sales operations, also support, and continuously develop customer relationships.
- Work closely with the marketing team, providing reports, research, and information to aid in marketing the company through all media platforms.
- Exhibit the highest possible level of customer service to all customers and prospective customers, also may perform other duties as assigned.
- 1-3 years’ experience working in the Food and Nutrition Industry preferably, with work experience as a Sales Representative or Account manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in food or beverage Science, nutrition in general is desirable but not mandatory.
- Related fields with raw ingredients network connections are plus.
- Compassionate to customer needs.
- Detail oriented. Ability to multi-task, Self-motivated.
- Ability to interact effectively with Purchasing, QA/QC, R&D, etc.
- Proficiency with MS Office, ERP.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Excellent skills in follow-through, selling, written and verbal communication, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to travel as required, Attend Sales Meetings, Training Sessions, Trade Shows, and Conferences as deemed necessary by Management and Customer requirements.
Sustainability is ingrained in our culture and guides how we operate. We believe in innovating for the
Please click "Apply" below to email your resume.