When you apply for this position, please say you saw this job on Green Dream Jobs!!
REMOTE INTERNS FOR CLIMATE CHANGE TECH STARTUP
Planet Cents is a world-scale solution to get millions of people in action to end our global climate crisis via a one-stop eCommerce marketplace of marketplaces and companies. www.PlanetCents.us
Flexible, virtual, project-based, and unpaid. (You are paid in experience and coaching.) Minimum 2-month time commitment. Must give a minimum of 10 hrs./week, though a preference for 20+ is desired. Must be available to start immediately. Gain experience and maybe benefit from business and personal development coaching from our Founder who is a coach of 30+ years.
- Interest and/or experience/education in the environmental space
- Utmost integrity and work ethic!
- Accountability, conscientiousness, initiative, self-discipline/management, and motivation
- Proficiency in English - written, verbal, listening - Critical!
- Very strong attention to detail!
- Adherence to deadlines
- Very strong responsiveness!
- Commitment to the internship – No flakes!
- Minimum: H.S. grad or GED. Preferred: in college or beyond
Important: If you do not have the above, please do not apply.
Skills needed vary. Below are some, though others pop up too.
- General research
- Market research – mostly online; some offline
- Social media marketing
- Graphic design
- Technology – AI, eCommerce prototyping, Machine Learning, Shopify, UI, UX
- Video production and editing
- Project Management
- Legal - Specifically corporate finance
- Finance – Pricing research, analysis, modeling, and projections
If interested: Message Leslie Sheridan on Linkedin, with the word “Intern” at the top of your message, your key skills, (from above,) where you saw this post, and attach your resume. Do not send paragraphs!