When you apply for this position, please say you saw this job on Green Dream Jobs!!
~ Located in the greater Boston area, Consortium for Energy Efficiency (CEE) is an award-winning consortium of efficiency program administrators from the United States and Canada that unifies program approaches across jurisdictions to increase impact in fragmented markets. ~
By joining forces at CEE, individual electric and gas efficiency programs are able to partner not only with each other, but also with other industries, trade associations, and government agencies. Working together, administrators leverage the effect of their ratepayer funding, exchange information on successful practices and, by doing so, achieve greater energy efficiency for the public good. For more information, see our website.
The CEE Office is located at the Ferncroft Corporate Center, 35 Village Rd, Middleton MA. This facility offers many amenities including a full-service cafeteria and a fitness center and is convenient to I-95, Rt. 1, and Rt. 128.
CEE is seeking a Program Associate to provide cross-cutting support serving multiple corporate and program objectives. This entry-level position provides a fantastic career growth opportunity for a motivated person to gain skills and perspective in a professional non-profit setting.
The successful candidate will support other staff members on discrete projects across various sectors within the organization. Necessary attributes for this position are a service-oriented mentality, natural interpersonal and written communication skills, and tremendous attention to detail. Additionally, candidates who are supremely organized in their work habits, who exhibit initiative and problem-solving, and who possess a desire for continuous improvement, are sought.
- Perform research, data collection, or analysis projects in support of a variety of program areas.
- Prepare agendas for and assist the facilitation and note taking of member meetings via teleconference, in-person, and online through CEE’s extranet website.
- Draft reports, studies, memoranda, position papers, and other professional written products in support of organization and member needs.
- Maintain information relating to qualifying energy efficient products.
- Support operational aspects of three annual in-person meetings.
- Provide customer service to members and other stakeholders upon request.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree and work experience in a professional setting.
- Strong organization and time management skills; ability to balance multiple priorities as project deliverables evolve.
- Excellent written and oral communication abilities, including aptitude to facilitate meetings with diverse stakeholders.
- Strong people skills, service orientation, and the capacity to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Acrobat, Excel).
- Aptitude or experience with web-based software and applications.
- Aptitude or experience with event management.
- Ability to manage personal workload across multiple projects and teams.
- Willingness to travel to two domestic meetings per year.
Salary commensurate with skills and experience. CEE offers a competitive benefits package.
- Please click "Apply" below to email your application materials to Lisa Tran at email@example.com.
- Be sure to note the location you found this posting, as well as including the job title and your name in the subject line; for example, “John Smith—Program Manager, Residential Sector”.
- Complete applications will be reviewed upon receipt. Please submit the following:
- Cover letter demonstrating your interest in the position, qualifications, and relevant work experience
- Writing sample (5 pages maximum) that demonstrates analytical reasoning skills
You must be eligible to work in the United States independent of company sponsorship. CEE is an Equal Opportunity Employer.