When you apply for this position, please say you saw this job on Green Dream Jobs!!
Work in Montana in the Renewable, Solar and Wind Market!
Our stable-growing company is adding to the team a self-motivated and energetic Office Coordinator to support the administrative and office facets of the company. Summit Energy Group provides project and construction management services to our clients who develop and build some of the largest utility scale renewable power plants in the United States; we have consulted and managed Giga-Watts of renewable energy. This position will build upon, optimize, and facilitate the actions of the company to continue stable, scalable growth in the market.
- Hours: 30-40 Hours per week- Monday-Friday (willing to discuss what works best for right candidate to fit work life balance)
- Location: Hybrid/remote and office in Belgrade, MT
- Reports To: Office Manager
- Assist with Onboarding Employees
- Administration of initial HR and onboarding tasks.
- Tracking of HR functions including but not limited to: onboarding task completion, benefits enrollments, collection & organization of onboarding documents, etc.
- Assistance of bookkeeping Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR), and invoicing
- Assistance with HR functions
- Collaboration with field staff and client(s) on expediting and resolving operational functions
- Vendor and sub supplier coordination
- Draft Offer and/or New Assignment Letters
- Per Diem Compliance Management
- Field Home Office Phone Calls and regularly check messages
- Assist Office Manager in day-to-day tasks as needed
- Local driving and shipping items when needed for the office or field teams
- Inventory management- office supplies, field computers, etc.
Bachelors or Associates in Business with a background in Human Resources (HR). At least 2 years experience with similar role and responsibilities. Must possess a moderate level of understanding of accounting as related to accounts payable, accounts receivable, and invoicing, preferably in QuickBooks Online.
- Positive, solutions-based attitude
- High emphasis on organizational skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- Results oriented
- Able to follow processes and work independently on given tasks
- Effective communication; written and verbal
- HR principals and application
- Proficient in MS Office 2000 or later particularly in Word, Excel, and Teams
- Ability and willingness to learn new computer programs and/or software as it relates to job duties
- Quick responsiveness
- Valid Drivers License
- Must be physically capable of maintaining prolonged periods of sitting or standing with intermittent kneeling or bending.
- Must be physically capable of walking on the jobsite on varied, uneven terrain and/or varied temperatures and weather elements.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 20 pounds at a time.
- Pay is $17.00 - $23.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account