When you apply for this position, please say you saw this job on Green Dream Jobs!!
The Stephen M. Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan is a diverse learning community grounded in the principle that business can be an extraordinary vehicle for positive change in today's dynamic global economy. The Ross School of Business mission is to build a better world through business. Through our powerful ideas, purpose-driven leaders, and positive impact, we empower business leaders to improve the world. Learn more about Ross HERE.
The Erb Institute at the University of Michigan is a partnership between the Ross School of Business and the School for Environment and Sustainability (SEAS) at the University of Michigan. Our mission is to create a sustainable world through the power of business. We do that through research, teaching and business engagement—all focused on preparing and supporting bold business leaders who can transform companies, industries and entire economies for systemic sustainability.
In this new position, as the Program Coordinator you will provide program support to the Erb Student-Alumni Affairs department in the pursuit of the vision, goals, and objectives of the Erb Institute Strategy 2022-26. You will report to the Student Affairs Program Manager.
Note: There are 2 positions available on this posting. One position supports the Erb Undergraduate Fellows and the other position supports the MBA/MS Dual Degree program.
- Support graduate dual-degree student experience and continued alumni engagement.
- Design and deliver co-curricular learning experiences for Erb graduate and undergraduate students, including workshops, speakers, career discussions and field experiences.
- Manage graduate dual-degree recruitment strategy and process, including serving as point of contact for prospective students, meticulously tracking data and maintaining student records and traveling occasionally to recruiting events.
- Build networks and pipeline of students among diverse applicant pools (including students coming from abroad and those committed to underrepresented minorities in business and sustainability).
- Support extra-curricular community events for Erb graduate and undergraduate students including orientations, community celebrations and graduation events.
- Provide support to Ross and SEAS Development departments in ongoing donor communications and stewardship.
- Support alumni engagement and connect graduate and undergraduate students to Erb alumni for class projects, career chats and job searches.
- Work with students to manage and publish blog deliverables; coordinate social media takeovers.
- Draft regular communications to graduate and undergraduate students, Erb alumni, Erb donors, and external business and academic partners.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent combination of education and a minimum of three years of experience coordinating programs, events or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in project management
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and Google tools/applications
- Language: Written / spoken English required
The general salary range for this position is $46,000 - $52,000. You can expect to be paid a competitive and equitable salary. Factors used to determine salary include experience, knowledge and skills for the position. You are encouraged to discuss salary questions to honor transparency throughout the recruiting process.
Benefits at the University of Michigan:
In addition to a career filled with purpose and opportunity, the University of Michigan offers a comprehensive benefits package to help you stay well, protect yourself and your family and plan for a secure future. Benefits include:
- Generous time off (Vacation, Holidays, Season Days)
- A retirement plan that provides two-for-one matching contributions with immediate vesting
- Many choices for comprehensive health insurance
- Life insurance
- Long-term disability coverage
- Flexible spending accounts for healthcare and dependent care expenses
- Flexible Work Program
- Ross Onsite Fitness Center
Note: The statements included in this description are intended to reflect the general nature and level of work assigned to this classification and should not be interpreted as all-inclusive.
Michigan Ross values a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion. We are committed to the development of diverse and culturally intelligent staff who thrive and contribute to a positive and inclusive environment.