When you apply for this position, please say you saw this job on Green Dream Jobs!!
Infoyogi, driven by a qualified and enthusiastic management team embarked on the following areas of business:
- Software Products
- IT Services and Consulting
- Application Development
- ASIC Design/Verification
Infoyogi specializes in mission critical, value-based, IT services and solutions for businesses worldwide. The company provides oped embedded software and web-based solutions customized to its client's requirements.
We are seeking an Environmental Sustainability and Climate Specialist to support the company’s strategies and programs related to value chain greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions tracking and reporting. Key focus areas include climate planning, product carbon footprints (PCFs), supplier GHG data analytics / customer allocations, and CDP climate reporting. The Specialist will work closely with AMD’s Director of Corporate Responsibility (CR) and team to help plan, refine and execute the company’s climate strategy.
- Location: Austin, Texas or Bay Area California preferred
- Hours: 20 per weeks (part-time role)
- Job Type: Contract
- Pay: $70.00 - $74.00 per hour
- Support the development of a Climate Transition Action Plan (in partnership with an external advisor and internal partners) in alignment with global frameworks, namely the Taskforce for Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD).
- Analyze and improve upon the company’s GHG inventory, namely scope 3, following the GHG Protocol Corporate Standard
- Support customer and supplier engagements related to GHG emissions data, allocations, and reduction plans.
- Review existing AMD product carbon footprint (PCF) studies while advising and managing new approaches to scale PCFs across more products.
- Lead the AMD CDP Survey responses (Climate, Water) and support additional environmental reporting and disclosures as needed.
- Support CR, Legal and Corporate Communications on data related to sustainability communications.
- Undergraduate degree in environmental science, business or related field
- 5+ years of experience working in or with multinational corporations on GHG management and sustainability reporting, ideally in the semiconductor or technology sectors.
- Expertise in climate plans, lifecycle assessment standards (i.e., ISO 14040/ISO 14044) and/or adjacent areas of GHG strategy and accounting – i.e., Net Zero planning, Science-based Targets Initiative (SBTi) and/or other voluntary corporate climate initiatives.
- Comprehensive understanding of the GHG Protocol Corporate Standard
- Familiarity with existing and emerging corporate climate disclosure regulations, specifically CDP but also the Global Reporting Index (GRI), Taskforce for Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD) and Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB)
- Excellent written/verbal, time management and quantitative/analytical skills
Other Preferred Qualifications:
- Master’s Degree is preferred.
- 3-5+ years of experience working on Scope 3 GHG emissions is preferred.
- Experience creating product carbon footprint assessments and/or climate plan, preferably in the semiconductor or electronics sectors.
- Proficiency on renewable energy sourcing.