When you apply for this position, please say you saw this job on Green Dream Jobs!!
Sunrun (NASDAQ: RUN) is the number one residential solar provider in the country. At Sunrun, we believe America’s energy future starts at home. As the energy provider of choice, we integrate solar, home battery storage, and electrification into a smart solution for individuals to power their homes, cars, and communities. Join us in our mission to create a planet run by the sun!
Everything we do at Sunrun is driven by a determination to transform the way we power our lives. We know that starts at the individual employee level. We strive to foster an environment you can thrive in through our commitment to diversity, inclusion and belonging.
A renewable energy revolution is beginning to blossom into the world’s largest industrial transformation since the personal computer. The aging and vulnerable electrical grid is rapidly being supplemented by rooftop solar and rechargeable batteries. That evolution is about to explode as drivers flock to EVs and fuel those cars with electricity from home, spiking demand for sustainable, reliable, and affordable electricity.
Sunrun is in the driver’s seat to lead this energy revolution as America’s leading residential solar and renewable energy provider. The company’s leadership team embraces a fast-paced, entrepreneurial mindset to seize this unique opportunity in history and position Sunrun as an aspirational, beloved technology consumer brand for a faster, cleaner, safer, easier, more efficient home of the future.
As the Director of Digital Marketing, you will be at the forefront of this new vision by developing and leading a breakthrough digital marketing ecosystem to build our brand and accelerate our sales. Overseeing a team of digital marketers that execute our digital paid media, website management, mobile app, SEO, landing pages, and email/SMS marketing automation, you will shape one of the most important efforts in the company as we accelerate into e-commerce to reach a new generation of solar and renewable energy customers.
The marketing team primarily works remotely, so this position can be located anywhere within the United States. Some travel may be required for in-person meetings. At Sunrun, we are passionately committed to our mission. We also nurture a collaborative and inclusive culture that welcomes diverse backgrounds and perspectives. The company provides generous compensation and benefits, including medical plans, 401k match, stock purchase plan, maternity and paternity leave, employee discounts, flexible schedules, flexible vacation, and much more.
The energy revolution is well underway. And our planet needs it now more than ever. Join us in the journey as we lead a crucial movement toward a planet run by the sun.
- Set the digital marketing strategy and execution plans across digital touchpoints: advertising, website, email/SMS, customer app, etc.
- Lead all marketing and customer experience efforts for the launch, deployment, and continuous improvement of the customer app
- Coordinate with the e-commerce revenue lead, Sales organization, and other key functions to deliver the right digital needs to accelerate sales and customer experience
- Oversee digital agency engagement, including customer app, advertising, SEO, and email services
- Manage and optimize the digital marketing budget
- Oversee budget improvements through efficiencies and coordination across full-funnel digital marketing activities: ads, landing pages, website, organic, email
- Ensure effective digital marketing timeline execution across the digital team
- Lead and guide the digital marketing team’s digital marketing skill development
- Lead and direct a team of 5 direct reports in digital marketing
- Bias for action, speed, and agility
- Entrepreneurial drive to build a thriving digital marketing ecosystem
- Passion for learning and development to evolve skills in a rapidly changing world
- Expertise in digital marketing educational content to nurture a customer journey
- Deep experience working with technology partners for digital transformation
- Superior leadership leading and influencing cross functional teams
- Expertise leading and developing a team and recruiting top talent
- Regular experience hiring and managing external digital agencies
- Strong analytical skills, financial acumen, and budget management
- Excellent presentation and influence skills with senior management
- Bachelor’s degree
- Master’s degree preferred
- Minimum 10 years experience
- Ability to thrive in a remote work environment
**Please note that the compensation information that follows is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to acts, such as The Equal Pay Transparency Act. It assumes that the successful candidate will be located in markets within the United States that warrant the compensation listed below. Similar positions located outside of these locations will not necessarily receive the same compensation. Please speak with your recruiter to learn more.**
The starting salary for this opportunity ranges from $150,000 - $165,000. Other rewards may include annual bonus eligibility, which is based on company and individual performance, short and long term incentives, and program-specific awards. Sunrun provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO). A candidate’s salary history will not be used in compensation decisions.
This description indicates the general nature and level of the qualifications and duties required of employees in this job classification, as well as the essential functions a person must be able to perform to do this job. It is not designed to be a comprehensive inventory of all duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Sunrun is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that does not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Our commitment to Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging drives our ability
to build diverse teams and develop inclusive work environments. At Sunrun, we believe that empowering people and valuing their differences will help us create a planet run by the sun for everyone.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity without consideration of race, color, religion, ethnicity, citizenship, political activity or affiliation, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex or gender, or any other basis protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. If you have a disability or special need that may require reasonable accommodation in order to participate in the hiring process or perform your job if you are employed, please let us know by contacting Kelly Wittman, Director of Talent Acquisition at firstname.lastname@example.org.