When you apply for this position, please say you saw this job on Green Dream Jobs!!
~ Located in the greater Boston area, Consortium for Energy Efficiency (CEE) is an award-winning consortium of energy efficiency program administrators from the United States and Canada that works to address climate change and utility infrastructure resilience by supporting market change in how energy is consumed and managed. ~
By joining forces at CEE, individual electric and gas utilities are able to partner not only with each other, but also with other industries (e.g. lighting, HVAC, and high-tech), national laboratories, and government agencies. Working together, Consortium members leverage their collective market influence (and substantial budgets) to encourage the next generation of technology to be deployed. By doing so, we strive to achieve greater energy efficiency for the public good. For more information, see our website.
Data Management & Analysis Assistant Overview:
CEE is seeking an Assistant to provide cross-cutting support for several CEE data-driven products, including CEE Program Summaries and CEE Qualifying Product Lists (QPLs). Your work will help to accelerate market uptake of energy efficient products in the U.S. and Canada during this period of rapid transformation in the energy sector.
This is an entry level position, reporting to a Senior Program Manager. Data collection, management, and analysis will constitute a large portion of the Data Management & Analysis Assistant’s initial tasks, with the opportunity to take on increasing levels of responsibility such as supporting the development of data narratives.
Necessary attributes for this position include prior experience and interest in managing and analyzing large datasets, a service-oriented outlook, strong interpersonal and written communication skills, and tremendous attention to detail. A successful candidate will be able to draw conclusions and translate their analysis in a written format.
The CEE Office, located at Ferncroft Corporate Center, 35 Village Rd, Middleton MA, is currently closed due to the pandemic. Once re-opened, the location offers many amenities including a full-service cafeteria and a fitness center and is convenient to I-95, Rt. 1, and Rt. 128.
This position will start no earlier than June 7, 2021.
- Perform data collection, cleansing, and analysis in support of 20 CEE Program Summaries in a variety of program areas
- Prepare written summaries of data analysis
- Process submissions, manage data, and compile monthly and quarterly updates to CEE lists of qualifying energy efficient products
- Perform other data tasks as needed, such as product performance data analysis
- Internal and external meeting support
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree and work experience in a professional setting
- Experience managing and analyzing large datasets
- Ability to convey analysis in writing
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Office software (Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to manage personal workload across multiple projects and teams
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to visually represent data and trends is desired
- CEE offers a competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience.
- Please click "Apply" below to submit a cover letter and resume, including references. Applications will be reviewed upon receipt.
- Candidates are encouraged to provide a past school or work project that illustrates your ability to analyze and represent data visually and written format.
Note: You must be eligible to work in the United States independent of company sponsorship.
CEE is an Equal Opportunity Employer.