When you apply for this position, please say you saw this job on Green Dream Jobs!!
With expertise in both real estate and clean energy, our team understands the challenges you face navigating onsite renewable energy deployment. We can help you realize your energy potential. Black Bear Energy is a part of Legence, a Blackstone portfolio company, and the world’s first Energy Transition Accelerator™.
Legence provides advisory services and implementation focused on financing, designing, building, and servicing complex systems in mission-critical and high performance facilities. With five decades of expertise in the built environment, Legence has a proven track record of reducing carbon emissions, implementing renewables, lowering utility costs through efficiency consumption, and making systems run better at unmatched speed and scale. Click here to learn more about Legence and its services.
The Client Operations Associate will be a project manager and dealmaker for client solar and storage opportunities. The Client Operations Associate will work closely with senior members of the Black Bear team and with clients to ensure successful project identification, procurement, development and execution. The Client Operations Associate will work closely with clients to ensure successful project identification, procurement, development and execution.
- Location: Boulder, CO (Remote work optional)
- Compensation: Title and salary commensurate with experience
- Interfaces and coordinates with a results-driven multi-disciplinary team of internal and external parties to ensure the viability of identified projects through analysis and project management;
- Run the RFP process in collaboration with the team to effectively identify and recommend channel partners to the client, and to define the commercial terms of each project;
- Creates work products including property site decks and RFP results recommendations;
- Manages multiple live deals simultaneously, while developing and assessing others;
- Develops and manages internal and external networks/relationships with existing clients, industry contacts, and channel partners;
- Works closely with clients to understand and manage substantive issues around financial, legal, energy and operational aspects of solar or other energy projects;
- Manages relationships with energy/facility/property managers;
- Fosters an environment that delivers best-in-class service and superior results to clients;
- Closely follows industry trends and competitor activities, including regulatory/ financial incentives, power pricing and structured financing transactions;
- Enters and updates relevant project and client data within Black Bear’s internal database; and
- All other duties that may be assigned.
- 2-5 years relevant experience preferred, but will consider entry level with relevant internships
- Must be passionate about the renewable energy/sustainability industry
- Willingness to travel, as needed
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills; the ability to quickly learn new tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills
- Must have an entrepreneurial attitude and a diplomatic approach
Other Recommended Skills & Experience:
- Experience working with corporate clients;
- Knowledge of or experience in solar PV, energy efficiency, energy storage, or power projects in US; and
- Knowledge of the renewable energy power market and its dynamics.
- Please click "Apply" below to email resume and cover letter.