When you apply for this position, please say you saw this job on Green Dream Jobs!!
The Electrical Engineering and Renewable Energy (EERE) department offers ABET-accredited programs in Renewable Energy Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Electronics Engineering Technology. The department also offers Master’s of Science in Renewable Energy Engineering and a Master’s of Science in Engineering. EERE faculty are a multidisciplinary team with backgrounds in electrical engineering, physical chemistry, materials science, and mechanical engineering.
Majors in the EERE department are closely aligned with Oregon Tech’s mission of providing innovative and rigorous degree programs in technically-related fields with emphasis of the application of theory to practice. Our programs have strong relationships with industry, particularly through the Industry Advisory Boards. These relationships support the continued relevance and currency of the program, and make sure that graduates continue to meet the needs of industries in their program area.
- The EERE department is located on both the Klamath Falls and Wilsonville campuses. Nearly all programs are available on both campuses.
- For more information about the department, click here.
The job responsibilities for this position are teaching courses (with labs) in renewable energy, controls, and power systems. Additionally, candidates will be expected to pursue research opportunities (including undergraduate research) and should be enthusiastic about innovations in instruction, curriculum development, and student engagement.
- PhD in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Renewable Energy, or related discipline
- Ability to effectively and respectfully work, communicate, and collaborate in diverse, multicultural, and inclusive settings.
- Teaching Experience
- Relevant industry experience
- Track record of academic potential
- Professional Engineering licensure.
Oregon Tech is committed to inclusive thought and action in support of our diverse community. Individuals from historically underrepresented groups and those who share our commitment to inclusivity are strongly encouraged to apply.