When you apply for this position, please say you saw this job on Green Dream Jobs!!
We use our proprietary core technology and more than 30 years of experience to develop clinically proven health-enhancing ingredients, including Bioenergy Ribose®, the only patented and FDA GRAS-certified multi-functional D-Ribose on the market.
- Our scientifically based, all-natural and pure ingredients help people of all ages feel, perform and look better from the inside out.
- Bioenergy Life Science ingredients are used to formulate functional foods and beverages, dietary supplements, cosmetics and sports nutrition products.
Bioenergy Life Science is the perfect place for a professional sales representative who wants the opportunity to grow in a wonderful and fun environment with substantial benefits. We are a dynamic and growing company in the field of specialty, branded functional ingredients, delivering high-quality, innovative ingredients to a variety of diverse markets and industries.
As a Regional Sales Manager, you will play a vital role in driving sales and increasing revenue. Your strong leadership and consistent customer service, combined with your motivation and determination to stay attuned to industry trends and seek out new opportunities, will make you successful and help us as a company achieve great success.
- Acquire new accounts in the assigned region.
- Maintain relationships with existing key accounts and bring new ideas to the table.
- Coordinate customer orders from start to finish, ensuring smooth transactions and satisfied customers.
- Achieve weekly and monthly sales targets and celebrate your accomplishments along the way.
- Participate in and assist with product launches, adding your experience, creativity, and energy to the mix.
- Represent the company with professionalism and pride at industry trade shows and connect with like-minded professionals.
- Travel will be part of your job, enhancing the adventure and fun.
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Characteristics:
- A minimum of 5 years in B2B sales, in the nutraceutical industry; preferably in ingredients.
- Self-driven, with a talent for communication, business development, and negotiation.
- Exceptional organizational and problem-solving skills – think fast, act smart.
- Proven ability to engage customers and develop products that resonate.
- A visionary who sees beyond the horizon and contributes company-wide.
- Thrive in dynamic environments, embracing and leading through change.
- Professional, driven, and quick on your feet!
- A commitment to lifelong learning and personal growth.
- Team player and autonomous driver.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or Communications.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and savvy with CRM tools like Salesforce.
- Global marketplace experience
- A competitive base salary and commission plan.
- Comprehensive insurance package: health, dental, and life.
- 401(k) plan
- Paid holidays and generous time off
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.