When you apply for this position, please say you saw this job on Green Dream Jobs!!
~ Thorne Nature Experience is a non-profit organization that is committed to building Earth stewardship by connecting youth to nature through joyful, hands-on, place-based environmental education experiences. ~
Founded in Boulder, CO in 1954, Thorne has a rich history and has reached more than 200,000 children and adults through its programs.
We are looking for help getting youth outside and connecting to the wild landscapes of Colorado!
- Volunteer and Intern opportunities vary by season, time commitment, and location.
- Opportunities include: leading 2nd Grade Field Trip Programs in Boulder and Longmont, facilitating After School Programs in Boulder County schools, and assisting with Summer Camp Programs across Boulder county's open spaces.
- Volunteers and Interns work closely with Thorne staff to mentor youth along their journey of nature connection, and will get more connected to nature themselves.
- Please be sure to click here to see the full position descriptions on Thorne's website.
- Then, please complete our online Volunteer and Intern Application to get started at Thorne!
- Note: If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Gwen Tenney.