When you apply for this position, please say you saw this job on Green Dream Jobs!!
~ WishGarden Herbs is a woman-owned and family run company creating handcrafted, traditional and artisanal herbal extracts. Locally based in Colorado and founded in 1979, WishGarden is one of the original herbal renaissance companies. ~
Today WishGarden continues to be a market leader in revolutionizing liquid extracts, pioneering ‘condition-specific’ and uniquely effective formulations. WishGarden raises the bar on efficacy and convenience by delivering a wide variety of dependable in-the-moment symptom-soothing, whole herb remedies for all seasons and ages.
WishGarden Herbs is looking for an outstanding Regional Educator living in the Atlanta, Georgia area to cover all of Georgia and a few near by states. This is a part-time position with a possibility of full time for a dedicated individual who is passionate about leading a healthy lifestyle and helping others do the same.
A WishGarden Regional Educator should enjoy the world of natural and organic products and have a proficient knowledge of herbal medicine, as well as be committed and enthusiastic about spreading knowledge and excitement about WishGarden products to store staff, store customers and the community at large. Although performing demos is an important part of the position, it is much more than that.
This is an independent contractor (W-9) position. For each metro area of coverage, there will be an assigned number of stores and a monthly stipend.
Education & Training:
- Provide Brand Education and Support to retail staff and consumers, including but not limited to aisle/lunch, dinner trainings, staff trainings, and demos.
- Engage our retail partners in our continuing education including webinars, classes, and lectures.
Merchandising & Sales Support:
- Support sales through education and utilization of analytics.
- Partnering with our local representation to transfer enthusiasm and passion about WishGarden to both retail staff and consumers.
- Continuously improve merchandising and placement, use of all collateral support materials, and assist in execution of our promotional calendar.
Sales Development & Community Outreach:
- Encompass all aspects of working with retail stores, including but not limited to: demos, special events, performing classes/lectures, department resets, and working within local community to identify opportunities to expand visibility of WishGarden; and participate in all trade/table top shows applicable to the region.
- Natural Food/Nutraceutical Industry experience required. Outside sales experience preferred but not required.
- Minimum Experience Required: 1 - 3 years.
- Extensive knowledge and education in herbalism or a comparable natural healing modality required.
- Passion for educating.
- Manage and increase revenue in accounts in assigned territory to reach sales goals and projections.
- Create sustainable and constructive working relationships with accounts.
- Flexibility to successfully multi-task in a fast-paced and retail environment and accept a variety of fluctuating tasks.
- Ability to manage time, deadlines, and routing schedule.
- Excellent communication skills, including written, verbal, and follow-up.
- Motivated, tenacious, and dependable person to work with a wide variety of people and issues.
- Demos are required on a frequent basis.
- Knowledge and understanding of DSHEA a plus.
- Reliable automobile required; travel is required.
- Valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record; Auto insurance required.
- Ability to travel as necessary throughout territory.
- Ability to work intermittent nights and weekends.
- Must be technology and digital platform savvy, proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
Please click below: "Apply" to upload your resume and a cover letter to Nicole Taber. Also, please include a paragraph describing why you would be an excellent candidate to represent WishGarden Herbal Remedies.