When you apply for this position, please say you saw this job on Green Dream Jobs!!
~ Green Source Organics is a worldwide natural ingredients wholesale producer and supplier. With a secure and consistent source of organic and conventional products, we are renowned for our high quality, premium botanical and natural ingredients. We specialize in producing extractions of fruit and vegetable powders, fibers, seeds and oils. ~
We have recently launched our sister company that offers our business into the online consumer/retail market. This is a lifestyle brand for health and well-being to aid in customer's everyday healthy lifestyle by providing smaller, consumer size, quantities of our natural ingredients.
Green Source Organics is seeking an Office Manager who can quickly adapt to a growing entrepreneurial culture and support all sales and marketing activities by providing administrative and project support to the team.
This position will report to the General Manager and enhance the office with a creative, high energy, effective problem solver with a willingness to contribute to the coordination and execution of required business functions. This role will also be responsible for crafting our brand's social and digital strategy, and then bringing that strategy to life through a variety of marketing touchpoints.
The position is full time, salaried position. Mandates a M-F work week, with travel when required. The position is based in Ventura, CA and reports to the General Manager. If you have the ambition to succeed and you meet or exceed the qualifications listed, submit your resume today.
We look forward to meeting you!
- Craft the social media and digital marketing strategies for our two companies, Green Source Organics and nubeleaf
- Create engaging content to increase brand awareness and loyalty through social media and digital marketing
- Manage the digital engagement portion of our e-commerce business
- Oversee design changes and content integration on our websites
- Develop and manage digital marketing editorial content calendars Â
- Collaborate with influencers and brands to create and distribute content
- Create engaging multimedia content for various digital channels
- Participate in conversations across social media
- Build and distribute email newsletter campaigns
- Monitor existing and emerging food trends and how they're discussed online
- Provide general and ongoing support to Manager and team members
- Answer inquiries from brand email and fulfilling requests as needed
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as required
- Bachelor's Degree or higher and 3 years relevant experience in a customer service, marketing and/or sales environment, or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience planning, buying, and optimizing paid social media ads
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both orally and in writing
- Experience in project management with proven leadership skills
- Knowledge of the Natural Products Industry, natural, and organic products preferred
- Strong positive or "can-do" attitude
- Availability to work outside of standard business hours as events require
- Team player at heart: flexible, energetic, and able to problem solve and prioritize
- Systems thinker, superior organizational and project management skills
- Works independently, and complete tasks within budget and timelines
- Excellent multitasking and customer service skills
- Passion for executing remarkable work
- Strong ability to manage multiple long-term and short-term projects
- Intense hunger to learn and develop
- Experience in public relations
- Natural foods industry experience
- Food content creation experience
- Strong familiarity with food, ingredients, cooking, and baking
- Early adopter of new technologies and social networks
Compensation: Green Source Organics offers competitive compensation and a wide range of small-company benefits that will be highly valued by someone that fits our company culture.