Want to raise awareness of your company news, conference, book, awards or public information campaign?
Post your press release on SustainableBusiness.com JUST $95!!
Our mission is to help green businesses grow, so we're offering you an easy, inexpensive way to reach our visitors and get coverage on Google News, greatly expanding your reach.
Online since 1996, SustainableBusiness.com is a leading website in our field, with 300,000 visits and over 700,000 page views a month.
Your news will quickly reach news media, corporations, investors and the wide variety of professionals interested in green business and sustainability.
With daily updated content and an active online community, we attract a deep green audience in all green business sectors: renewable energy, green building, green investing, recycling and organics.
Where Your Press Release Will Appear:
- on our Home Page, in the Daily News section
- on a separate News Releases page, with RSS syndication
- permanently searchable and archived on our website
- announced in our SustainableBusiness.com e-newsletter
- available for "sharing," Send to a Colleague
- in Google News, and coded with keywords for other search engines
Your press release will go online within minutes of your posting date.
Press release posted on SustainableBusiness.com: $95
Press release posted ($95) plus Featured Ad on our site: Add $100/week
Click Here to Submit Your Press Release
Need Help Writing or Editing Your Release?
If you don't know how to write a release, or if you'd like to make your story more compelling, we can edit it or write it for you.
Edit: We'll edit and revise your written release and code it for search engine optimization - $100.00
Write your release from scratch:
Just give us your information and we'll write your release:
$195 for 500 words; $50 per 100 words over 500.
Contact us to sign up for this service.
View a Sample Press Release
Submit Your Press Release
Learn how to write a press release.
Questions? Email email@example.com or Call 631-423-3277
How to Write a Successful Press Release
- Create a Headline: A teaser sentence that succinctly summarizes the key point you want to get across. It entices the reader to read the full text. Include your organization's name and limit it to one line.
- Date Line: The city and state where your press release originates and the date your release is transmitted.
- Paragraph #1: Grab the reader's attention by stating your most important point: a new contract, technology or award to announce, for example, or an invitation for the public to attend a conference.
- Message: In the main section, detail the who, what, when, where, why, and how much of your announcement. Include one or two quotes from someone in your organization and/or an outside expert.
- About Us: It ends with a short paragraph that describes your Organization - who you are, where you're located, what you do. If you're sending a joint press release with another organization include this for both organizations, each a separate paragraph.
- Contact Information: The person you want the press and others to contact regarding the release. Include name, phone, email, website URL.